Vonage Sales Mission:
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's
digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and
customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company
products and services.
Why this role
Customer Success serves two primary purposes:
solving customer problems and aligning Vonage products and
services with customer business goals. We develop industry-leading business relationships with our
customers, helping them find the best solutions. At the same time, we work within Vonage to develop
customer-focused solutions and packages with immediate, revenue-generating appeal. The Senior Customer Success Manager is an individual contributor providing Customer Success advice and support to an assigned group of
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Take ownership of customer accounts in medium to large business markets.
- Assist with onboarding and management of new and strategic accounts.
- Engage with a wide variety of customer stakeholders, from technical professionals to senior executives,
to ensure a full and complete understanding of their experience with Vonage, their service expectations
and potential areas for future engagement and revenue generation.
- Work with internal technical and support teams to ensure customers receive best-in-class technical,
process and product-specific consulting.
- Serve as day-to-day customer liaison and lead point of contact to ensure successful and timely
completion of customer requests.
- Manage and reconcile demands across various and diverse internal groups to achieve desired results for
the benefit of the customer.
- Meet monthly revenue and customer retention goals; ensure that Vonage sustains incumbency in
- Document customer responses to outreach efforts and issue resolution progress – providing feedback to
care, service delivery, program management and finance to guarantee that all customer inquiries are
- Lead efforts to identify process effectiveness and efficiency improvement opportunities.
- Handle issues escalated from Client Services colleagues.
- Contribute to improved Client Services metrics, reporting and evaluation.
- Campaign targeted customer base through email, mass marketing and personal reach outs.
- Work with customers to identify additional business opportunities to meet new needs and/or to upsell into existing accounts.
- Monitor customer response to communication outreach efforts, by program, product, geographic or
- Work with internal customer-focused teams to design, develop and introduce new products and
enhancements to address customer requests and priorities.
- Leverage customer understanding to recommend product / service ideas to Vonage technical and
- Nurture and maintain long-term influential relationships with customer decision-makers.
- Apply in-depth customer insight and understanding to influence Vonage product, sales and marketing
- Provide advice and council to Client Services colleagues.
What you will bring
- Detailed product knowledge of UCass, IasS, VoIP, WAN and LAN.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Analytical skills to evaluate and interpret product and service-related situations.
- Ability to:
o Build and maintain solid and lasting customer relationships.
o Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
o Prioritize multiple tasks and manage each within time constraints and deadlines.
o Dig into issues and problems to understand underlying causes.
What is required for application
- Bachelor's Degree in a business, technology or related discipline.
- Prior experience (5+ years) in consultative, solution selling to business clients.
Master's Degree in business, technology or related discipline.
What is in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work
environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and
Potential Next Career Move:
Enterprise Client Services Director
The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive
list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location. An
individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to
promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified
person for the new position.