Job Title: Graphic Designer
ABOUT CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it’s important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company’s run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don’t need to think of anything else. That’s precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Our growth is clearly evident in the list of awards we’ve accumulated over the years. Some of these awards include:
Forbes Magazine America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013
Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
Staffing Industry Analysts America’s Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US, 2016, 2017
We look forward to work with you.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Graphic Design or related field.
- Minimum of two-four years professional-level experience required in creative/graphic design within an external or in-house agency preferably in healthcare or high tech.
- Portfolio required.
- Adobe InDesign Certification a plus.
- Expert in Adobe Suite with leading presentation skills.
- Understanding of marketing/branding concepts. Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills; able to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Proven problem solving, organizational and project management skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Motivated, resourceful, adaptive, works well in high-pressure, short-deadline environment.
- Excellent creative thinking/problem solving ability. Ability to handle multiple critical projects simultaneously.
- Understands who our customers are, how they are motivated and the current and future business challenges they face. Demonstrates a strong bias toward service, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Personal leadership:
- Identifies a meaningful goal and captures the imagination of others to achieve it. Empowers others, builds confidence and demonstrates a positive and energizing style. Is able to manage through ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Takes a collaborative approach by openly discussing issues in a way that brings out the best thinking, attitude and performance in others. Works effectively and productively with shared responsibilities.
- Willing to explore new possibilities and approach issues differently. Focuses on a desire to achieve a goal rather than a fear of failure.
- Stays the course from start to finish. Does not confuse effort with results. Separates what is important from what is not.
- Has an uncomplicated and uncompromising understanding of right from wrong, both publicly and privately. Values a fair playing field for everyone, and demonstrates courage of conviction for what they believe.
- Anticipates future trends and directional shifts in the relevant marketplace, industry and environment. Able to construct meaningful competitive strategies for addressing the knowns and unknowns of future business scenarios.
- Interpersonal skills:
- Is other-oriented rather than focused on self. Listens effectively and communicates ideas and opinions clearly. Is assertive while showing respect and positive regard for others. Demonstrates an appreciation for people with different backgrounds and points of view.
- Attention to Detail:
- Pays attention to all details of a project and ensures they meet the requirements.
- Writes and speaks effectively and is able to clearly communicate with peers, leadership team and clients.
- States opinions clearly and can verbally describe visual concepts
- Provides open and honest feedback to supporting team members with the goal of striving to be the best
- Respectfully questions direction from the Art Director and Senior Designer to help clarify strategies or fill information gaps
- Does not create an adverse (us vs. them) mentality regarding client/creative points of view
- Eager to share designs with team early in the process to gain alignment on execution strategy
- Supports and demonstrates corporate brand knowledge.
- Is an ambassador for the marketing department objectives and point of view on corporate brand and its visual identity.
Quality of Work:
- Maintains high quality standards despite pressing deadlines and always strives to do work right the first time.
- Embraces the notion every project is an opportunity to make an impact.
- Seeks appropriate support from other designers to help develop assets for specific projects
- Executes design requests with accuracy, producing zero errors in work (all client edits are implemented correctly, spell check was run, specs were adhered to).
- Supports peers by reviewing work to ensure zero errors in work per above.
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for their work.
- Always meets deadlines under normal circumstances .
- Willing to “roll up sleeves” and work after hours as needed.
- Helps solve problems before they negatively impact the project, team or processes.
- Adapts well to changing priorities, deadlines and directions.
- Provides potential solutions when presenting challenges to leadership.
- Willing to take action when well informed.
- Creative at problem solving and proactively offers to help.
- Eager to jump in and help others in challenging situations even if out of their comfort zone.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, design and execute all print-related marketing materials while staying within the visual system.
- Provide design support for assigned client group(s), as well as projects from other clients as demand and scheduling requires .
- Collaborate with Art Director, Senior Designer and copywriters to ensure a cohesive relationship between copy and design.
- Conceptualize, plan and design solutions per creative brief and/or project specifications on projects.
- Ensure brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions.
- Respond to requests and communications in a timely and thorough manner .
- Work to improve the team’s overall performance and embrace a collaborative approach
- Support leaders.
How to Apply
Job Id: 19-03252
Please send resumes and cover letters to:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $34.00 /hour
- web design: 1 year (Preferred)
- graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- San Diego, CA (Preferred)