Established subcontractor of custom miscellaneous and structural fabrication seeks candidates with at least 5 years’ detailing experience to join our team of professionals on a full time basis to participate in technical design and drawing production in the execution of major, high profile projects.
Applicants should have knowledge and experience in MISCELLANEOUS METAL FABRICATION or a closely related field as it relates to commercial construction and be competent in:
Knowledge of AutoCAD (2D and/or 3D), Structural, miscellaneous metals and architectural detailing.
Project submittals, approvals and submissions of product data
Metal Fabrication (not HVAC) along with Hand Railing Assemblies, Code and Theory
Structural/Misc Iron and Steel Fabrication and Erection
Stainless Steel and Aluminum fabrication and All the Associated Architectural Metal Finishes
Experience in coordination for project installations.
Positive attitude and dependable work ethics are welcome
Able to work well and collaborate with fellow employees in a time-sensitive environment
Please understand that our work is high profile and held to a very high standard. As such, our team is comprised of people that take pride in both their work and the finished product.
In order to be considered for an interview the applicant MUST have some previous experience as outlined above and be looking for a long term position.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Detailing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Glen Burnie, MD 21061 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma