We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Every year, our trucks travel millions of miles taking products from warehouse to store. Our Logistics team navigates all the challenges that comes with it. With a dedication to sustainability, you can help them find new ways to keep everything moving smoothly. As we expand, this is your chance to join a team where your hard work is guaranteed to make a difference.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Completes multiple projects simultaneously by prioritizing and setting deadlines.
- Acts as a liaison between Logistics Manager and logistics carriers while maintaining positive vendor relationships.
- Conducts analysis of current product contracts to provide recommendations for order mode.
- Responsible for various computer applications, database management, report generation and tracking spreadsheets.
- Identifies, investigates and reports irregularities within contracts, inventories, pick-up points, inbound/outbound shipping errors, and supplier/3PW complaints.
- Maintains their leader’s calendar by coordinating and scheduling calls, appointments, meetings, and/or travel arrangements.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Knowledge of or experience in the logistics industry, LTL, Transportation, Warehouse, and 3PL preferred.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced Excel knowledge including v-lookups, pivot tables, formulas.
- Proficient in typing and data entry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, Eligible Employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI�s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.