Healthcare Administrative Coordinator
Currently seeking a Healthcare Administrative Coordinator for a great opportunity in the Easton, MD area. The ideal candidate will possess an Associates degree or 2 to 4 years prior office experience. The Administrative Coordinator will provide support in all facets of the organization to include human resources, payroll, billing and operations.
Benefits for the Healthcare Administrative Coordinator
- Full-time Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /year
- Quarterly bonuses based on achievement of the branch and organizational goals
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Requirements of the Healthcare Administrative Coordinator
- Associates degree or 2 to 4 years prior office experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience supporting office equipment a plus
- Hardworking, dependable self-starter
Responsibilitiesof the Healthcare Administrative Coordinator
- Assist clients and staff with issues.
- File employee and client documents.
- Assist with client and field staff scheduling.
- Reconcile staff schedules.
- Share on-call phone responsibilities.
- Office coordination with the landlord and other vendors that support the office.
- Order all office, medical and marketing supplies.
- Provide administrative assistance to Branch Manager.
- Provide support for employee orientations and interview preparation.
- Maintain inventories of sales and operational documents.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /year
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts