The Customer Service Representative will be responsible in providing support to the local and national sales team, managers and clients.
- Work closely with Sales Managers and Account Managers at the station and national level to provide complete customer service to all Telemundo clients.
- May be responsible to upload political files into FCC station file.
- Receive, enter and maintain all national/local commercial and paid programming orders in sales and traffic systems.
- Verify all incoming orders for acceptable rates, ratings and programming to minimize last minute changes.
- Relay maintenance of contracts to agencies where action is required, including but not limited to spot make goods, program changes and under delivery weight.
- Assist Account Managers and Sales Marketing coordinator with the execution of custom client campaigns. (Including production and product integration scheduling).
- Act as a liaison between Account Manager and Clients/Agencies when necessary in order to satisfy requests. (Including contract, inventory and program details).
- Track performance of contracts on local station through proprietary posting system.
- Partner with traffic department to solve any open scheduling issues including copy and media resolution, order validation and dispute resolution.
- Dispense & Track Ticketed Events for the department.
- Organize client and office events including event logistics, supplies, invitations, directions, passes, give-aways, etc.
- May support VPOS & Sales Managers with administrative tasks such as expense reporting, meeting scheduling and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in Phoenix, AZ.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Process oriented: analyze current processes and help implement improvements for continuous operating growth.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with all internal departments as well as outside vendors and clients.
- Change agent – must embrace and drive significant process change across the station.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail– must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy.
- Experience with WideOrbit , Donovan sales systems and Nielsen Audience Measurement a plus.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
- TV Sales experience preferred.
- Some College preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to work well with all levels of station management are highly desired.
- Work well under pressure and flexibility in schedule.
Sub-BusinessNBCUOTS - TLM SW Region
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary.
About Telemundo Station Group:
Telemundo Station Group, part of the NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations division of NBCUniversal, is comprised of 26 local television stations in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Producing and broadcasting more than 15,000 hours of unique and relevant local content each year, including award-winning news, public affairs, and entertainment programming, Telemundo Station Group serves the largest Hispanic television markets in the country including Los Angeles, New York, Miami-Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Chicago, San Antonio, San Francisco Bay Area, Phoenix, Harlingen, Orlando, Fresno, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., San Diego, Tampa, Denver, El Paso, Boston, Las Vegas, Tucson, Hartford, Fort Myers, Springfield, Richmond and Puerto Rico. In addition, Telemundo Station Group operates TeleXitos, a national multicast network that offers viewers popular action and adventure television series and feature films in Spanish. The group also provides support to 50 Telemundo affiliates across the country and manages dedicated local websites and applications, as well as a robust digital out-of-home operation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.