Full Job Description
We are looking for an Energy Consultant to help us increase sales and address customer needs within a specific region.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads or existing Book of Business. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Energy Consultant responsibilities include presenting our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell our products.
Energy Industry's demand is continuous and as the industry is in its peak of development, our products and solutions are essential for every business. Reach out to your Network to SAVE them money and get Rewarded!
· “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
· Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
· Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services
· Proactively seek and identify new business opportunities and challenges in the market
· Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
· Report to the Regional Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
· Proven work experience as a Consultant, Business Development Representative, Account Representative or similar role
· Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
· Track record of achieving sales quotas
· Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
· Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Computer use competency
· Self motivated and driven
· Familiarity with our industry is a plus
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year