Director of Clinical Services
Under the supervision of the Director of Clinical Services, a Therapist is responsible for working with clients to help identify, examine, and treat mental health and emotional issues or disorders. Common duties may include assessing client’s needs, designing treatment plans, conducting individual, group and family counseling sessions, monitoring client’s progress, implementing case management techniques, preparing treatment reports, and making referrals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage caseload and documentation
- Counsel individuals, groups or families to help them understand problems and develop treatment plans
- Identify psychological, emotional or behavioral issues and diagnose disorders
- Provide for referrals and community contacts
- Master’s Degree in Counseling and Psychology or a related field.
- License Preferred but not mandatory. (must be completed within 90 days of acceptance)
- Have the ability to make social perception, to make good judgement, to have the ability to resolve complex problems, to monitor clients, and to have excellent decision making skills.
- Have extensive experience in cognitive behavioral therapy and mind-body techniques.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills up and down the organizational hierarchy.
- Have experience working within a medical system and/or on a interdisciplinary team.
- Have excellent computer skills
- Have worked with Electronic Health Records/systems, be proficient and easily learn new systems of operations.
Pathway is committed to Diversity and Inclusion.
- We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
- An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Retirement benefits or accounts