We're looking for a Sr. Manager, Internal Audit to join our IA team in Dallas! Our Internal Audit team develops and executes internal audit reviews for Match Group; including Tinder, Match, OkCupid, Plenty of Fish and our 25+ portfolio of brands.
The Sr. Manager, Internal Audit is responsible for assisting the VP of Internal Audit in developing and executing a risk-based internal audit program for the businesses of Match Group.
This position will also oversee SOX testing conducted by IA across the Match Group businesses and will have project management responsibilities related to administering the SOX program across Match Group.
The Sr. Manager, Internal Audit will assist in the development, planning, conduct and communication of audits of the various Match Group business units and will customize and follow up on recommendations to improve/enhance the internal control environment.
The skills necessary to succeed in this position include project management, team leadership, audit expertise, quality assurance, ability to think outside the box and effective communication skills.
- Assist the VP – IA in developing and executing the IA Audit Plan, including controls over financial reporting in accordance with SOX requirements.
- Prepare and review formal reports to management outlining scopes, objectives, procedures performed and recommendations, in accordance with established IA reporting guidelines.
- Proactively identify process efficiency opportunities and identify, promulgate and transmit best practices across the organization.
- Assist with coordination of IA activities with external auditors/consultants to ensure efficient and effective coverage of the area under review.
- Routinely inform the VP – IA of activities and any problems noted within audit areas. Refer any matters beyond one's authority and expertise to the VP – IA for direction.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Seniors to ensure that they have clear guidance on outstanding work and are employing their time effectively.
- Review work performed by staff and/or retained external auditors for accuracy and completeness and follow up on any open items noted during the review, ensuring proper resolution.
- Assist with development and communication of regular performance evaluations and assist with the career development of the IA team members assigned to work under this position.
- Continually keep up to date on current activities, accounting pronouncements and audit information significant to the profession and Match Group's industry. Participate in professional organizations to develop industry contacts and maintain awareness of industry issues.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required. Travel is variable both in frequency and duration, generally at 15-25%
- Accounting Degree preferred.
- Minimum 7+ years public accounting and/or Internal Audit experience. Previous experience within the online/interactive industry is a plus.
- Certified Public Accountant and/or Certified Internal Auditor preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills with a strong client service focus.
- Familiarity with audit software and automated work program applications is a plus.
- Familiarity with SOX application software Soxhub is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills. This includes effectively participating and contributing to the attainment of group goals and sharing information and resources with other group members.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in managing and developing staff.
- Maintain a high standard of ethics discipline and professionalism.
A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We've helped millions of people find love and happiness.
- You can wear jeans every day
- Our benefits and perks are pretty amazing
- Drinks and snacks are on us every single day
- We have happy hours monthly, so there's always something to celebrate