Analyze highly complex mission areas requiring new and innovative strategies and solutions using advanced open source and proprietary tools and databases. Characterize logical and physical networks using multiple sources of data and analyze various protocols and applications. Research and analyze disparate metadata sessions to produce a cohesive intelligence picture. Develop and document new research and analytical capabilities. Lead small analytical production teams. Author reports, briefings, and other deliverables in multiple formats for clients.
- 5+ years of experience with intelligence analysis
- Experience with signals intelligence (SIGINT)
- Knowledge of the protocols within the TCP/IP suite and the software services that use them
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with SIGINT tools, techniques, and processes
- Knowledge of telecommunications, network configurations, and data communications
- Knowledge of data and convergent communications technologies
- Knowledge of dataflow and SIGINT architecture
- Possession of excellent oral and communication skills, including technical writing skills
- BA or BS degree in an IT-related field
- Net+, Security+, CEH, CCNA, or a related certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.