Stryve Foods, LLC is a USDA beef manufacturing and processing company selling air dried, cured beef products in shelf stable channels. The company operates USDA manufacturing/processing facility in Madill, OK. Our customers include: Walmart, Amazon, CVS, Whole Foods, and many other retailers, as well as white/private label clients. The facilities are USDA certified and regulated.
Maintenance Manager is responsible for managing maintenance and repair on equipment, machinery, electrical and power systems, and building, grounds and building systems to ensure uninterrupted services and operations. Responsible for building safety program and assigned operations projects. Manages, trains and coaches’ technicians. Performs other related duties as required.
- Manages and directs activities of maintenance technicians in all areas of the building. Trains technicians in their assignments. Facilitates professional development by conducting on-the-job training, performance appraisals, and needs assessments. Responsible for recommending and assisting in the development of training curricula.
- Directs repair of all equipment, machinery, electrical and power systems, and building and building systems to ensure uninterrupted services and operations. Serves as mentor and technical resource for technician troubleshooting and work methods.
- Recommends and plans maintenance programs and work schedules to minimize equipment "downtime".
- Manages maintenance and repair of the building grounds to include lawn and landscape services, sanitary upkeep and parking lot.
- Manages department: budget, hours worked and assignments of work. Daily manages staffing needs for designated department: vacations, monitors turnover and volume.
- Within the guidelines of authorized Company policies, programs, procedures, budgets, laws, and good business ethics, directs, coordinates, and controls the activities, plans, and programs of the immediate staff, enforces company policies & procedures. Implements Safety Programs.
- Ensures team member safety by reinforcing compliance to and Regulatory standards. Observes and coaches to maintain high standards of technician work methods. Addresses team member concerns, communicates essential information, and enforces distribution center policy guidelines.
- Develops, reviews and recommends methods of operational improvement within their function area involving equipment, systems, corrections, activities and practices within their area’s responsibility.
- High School Diploma/GED and at least 2 years of experience in a Maintenance lead position, assisting management with the assignment of work and responsibilities to coworkers, and/or other managerial tasks (e.g. monitoring work, taking attendance, etc.).
- At least 2 years of experience in a facilities, United States Armed Forces, distribution and/or food manufacturing environment.
- Experience with CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) including preventive maintenance system implementation and optimization.
- Experience coaching, mentoring and training others
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Willing to work rotating shifts.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in a technical area such as electrical, mechanical, or other engineering disciplines.
- Knowledge of Automated Control Systems.
- At least 2 years maintenance experience with computer and programmable logic controller (PLC) based automated material handling/ manufacturing systems.
- Experience with Reliability Centered Maintenance / Predictive Maintenance techniques including infrared thermography, vibration analysis and oil analysis.
- Experience with Maintenance Spares Inventory Management.
- Experience with SPC (Statistical Process Control) for equipment performance.
- At least 2 years of experience directly managing or more people in a multiple department area or facility
- At least 2 years of experience as Maintenance Supervisor role or higher in USDA regulated facility, including HACCAP certification, preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Directly managing 5 or more people: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hands on maintenance technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- Experience with automated packaging equipment; Ohlson, Verteck and Multi-Vac
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- High school or equivalent education is minimum requirement
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Management: 1 year (Required)
- Maintenance Supervisor: 2 years (Required)
- HACCAP: 2 years (Preferred)
- Automated Packing Machines: 2 years (Preferred)