STATEMENT OF JOB:
The Engagement Coordinator will make a positive contribution to the lives of residents, and their families, by providing opportunities for meaningful engagement and interaction. The Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Engagement Director in developing and implementing engagement programs geared towards meeting a variety of physical and cognitive needs with a balance of productive, leisure, self-care and rest/spiritual activities, recognizing individuality and well being of each resident. The Engagement Coordinator will also promote a high level of customer service and respect through living out the Arbor Service Way vision and standards at all times.
Characteristics, responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deep Connections: We build deep, personal and trusting connections with residents and family members, which allow opportunities to create meaningful moments that can enrich the health and spirit of our residents and their families.
- Resident Care: Our competent and compassionate employees deliver exceptional, responsive and individualized care to our residents.
- Communication: We listen to, learn from, and communicate with our residents, family members, and each other in a timely and honest manner.
- First Impression: Everyone is welcomed with a warm and caring attitude and invited into a beautiful, comforting atmosphere, which reflects the Arbor family values.
- People: We select employees who embrace the Arbor values. We provide consistent, thorough orientation and ongoing training in order to develop exceptional, tenured employees who have opportunities for growth and recognition.
- Recovery: Any employee who receives a request or concern from a resident or family member will “own” that issue or concern until it is resolved.
- Culture and Accountability: Our words and actions are inspired by our Arbor Values. We demonstrate through our daily behavior our deep commitment to the well-being of seniors. We are each personally accountable for ensuring that in every interaction with residents, families, and co-workers, our actions reflect “The Arbor Service Way.”
Hours are Friday Monday 9-5