Part-time Seasonal Recruiting Assistant
Founded in France in 1970, and expanded into the US in 1999, Fiducial is a major provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small businesses and their owners. As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs, Fiducial provides the financial back office infrastructure to clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their customers.
Fiducial is looking for a part-time Seasonal Administrative Assistant/Recruiting Assistant for the upcoming tax season.. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: scheduling candidate interviews; maintaining applicant files in accordance with records retention guidelines; assisting in the preparation of job postings; providing administrative support to the recruiting team; sending out new hire welcome packages; maintaining accurate departmental reporting; compiling and submitting new hire packages to the HR department; submitting candidates for background investigations; meeting and greeting candidates and acting as an “Ambassador” of the talent team by creating an exceptional candidate experience; assisting with our social media campaigns; working on special projects in Excel; and other duties as assigned..Successful candidate will work 15 - 20 hours/week. This is an excellent opportunity for a college student looking to gain experience in the business world.
Desired Skills/ Experience/Attributes
The ideal candidate for this position:
- 2+ years administrative support experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Excel and Word.
- Social media experience preferred
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Has an engaging personality
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills and is able to build relationships with peers and leaders
- Has exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Is dependable and professional with excellent listening skills
- Possesses an unquestionable level of integrity
- Works well in a team environment
- Is committed to fostering and maintaining a service culture and enhancing our “candidate experience”
- High School diploma required, some college preferred