Position Title: Truck Driver
Pay average is $64,000.00 per year, which includes quarterly safety bonus, $0.43/ mile for all deliveries, 16/hr. for wait time and PTO.
This trucking lane starts at 2 am Monday thru Friday and will work with a compressor trailer. The destination is Clearlake, Iowa. The average offload time is 2 hours.
Delivers product in a timely manner to our customers
· Drives products to customers utilizing tractor/trailer
· Unloads products to dock
· Maintains drivers’ logs and other necessary documents daily
· Picks up materials needed
· Keep trucks in working condition and serviced
· Other duties, as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Able to sit for 8 hours
- Able to lift and carry 70lbs
- Must have a CDL license
- Must have a valid and clear driving record
- Must pass a DOT Physical
Education / Certifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent and /or up to one-year related experience or training or equivalent combination of education or experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work independently and perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively including effectively presenting information, comprehending and communicating detailed instructions, reading and writing correspondence and memos, and having knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures as required by the position.
- Ability to apply common sense practices to carry out detailed oral or written instruction. Ability to deal with problems involving multiple variables in continuously changing situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the wearing of Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) consisting of eye protection while on the production floor as well as hearing protection in designated areas.
- The environment characteristics describe here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the position.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, regularly exposed to noise levels in the work environment which are moderate to loud, and exposed to temperature ranging from moderate to high depending on the time of year and location of the work being done.
- Voluntary Long-term Disability
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Basic, Voluntary, and Family Life Insurance
- Employee (Life) Assistance Program
Innocor is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $59,000.00 to $69,000.00 /year
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
Trucking freight handling:
- Per mile (practical miles)
Type of Freight:
Home Time policy: