- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
Freddie Mac’s Single Family Servicing portfolio performance Analytics team is currently seeking a Portfolio performance analytics professional who will support development and enhancement activities which are used to assess the servicing portfolio.
- Generating and maintaining data for business analysis
- Execution of regular and ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Analysis of data to provide actionable insights for the business
- Performing validation for accuracy and completion
- Assisting business areas with their information needs
- At least 2 years of related data analysis experience in financial service industry.
- Strong programming skills in SAS, R or Python
- Experience with large data sets
- Proficiency with UNIX and Microsoft Office applications
- College degree in Business, Economics, applied mathematics, statistics or other quantitative disciplines
- Exceptional quantitative and data analytics skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.