The Human Resources Director will provide leadership for HR objectives such as:
- Providing leadership and direction to drive strategic, operations and human resource initiatives.
- Developing an effective, global HR infrastructure and employee relations function to provide a high-level of service and employee satisfaction.
- Leading an effective performance measurement and management program that improves individual and company performance.
- Providing operational support and implementing reasonable programs to assist in improving retention, employee development, and performance management.
Individual will work closely with senior management to provide strong HR support, including employee relations, training, communications, and benefits administration.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Counsel and/or coach employees and managers regarding employee relations issues including performance management, facilitation of formal and/or informal complaints to resolution, discipline and/or terminations, etc. in line with local culture and the business and legal environments.
- Administer and maintain the company’s performance management program including coordination of the annual performance process, salary reviews, job descriptions, employee development plans, etc…
- Facilitate in-house development programs and assist in ensuring training plans are in place.
- Administer employee benefits program including health, dental, life and disability insurance, retirement, service awards, and communicates these programs to employees. Provide employee assistance on such matters.
- Lead new employee onboarding process including employee orientation.
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures, including communicating changes to employees.
- Provide oversight and coordination of any regulatory requirements including OSHA compliance, Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Plans, etc. Maintains legally compliant and accurate personnel files.
- Perform other related duties of similar complexity as directed.
- Manage team of 5.
- Expert planning, communication, and conflict management skills.
- Strong analytical, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Team player in a fast-paced financial software environment.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and manage associated stress successfully.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing practical programs and processes that yield positive results.
- At least 7 years of HR Generalist management experience; likely 15+ years of related experience.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or the equivalent level of experience, ability to think strategically but take a hands-on approach.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations within the field of Human Resources.
- Global HR experience in multiple cultures is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to succeed is a must. Successful candidate must also be able to work independently in a leadership capacity.
- 10% travel on average.