Human Resources Assistant
SPi CRM is one of the world’s largest and most diversified Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service providers in terms of clients, geographical presence and capabilities. We have defined the highest standards of excellence together with our clients for Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Our global team of more than 21,000 dedicated professionals across the Americas, Australia, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Japan, and the Philippines inSPire success.
Welcome to SPi CRM. The future of BPO.
As an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for the support of day-to-day Human Resource operations.
- Create/Update/Maintain employee files (physical & data)
- Create/Update/Maintain employee benefit status using benefit provider portals
- Create/Update/Maintain Orientation materials
- Respond to Employment Verification inquiries
- Assist in payroll processing
- Assist in creating and implementing Employee Engagement activities
- Other similar and/or related responsibilities as assigned
- MUST have 2+ years of previous HR experience
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and a positive personality
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be able to handle sensitive information confidentially
SPi CRM has been recognized as the “Best BPO Employer of the Year” at the 2014 International ICT Awards. AA / EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
- human resources: 2 years (Preferred)