- Analyst with expertise in Supplier Lifecycle and Performance (SLP)
- Procurement module of the SAP solution.
- The individual will initially support and facilitate workshops related to SLP processes, and then work with implementation team to support writing of functional specifications.
- Lead client discussions and provide leading practices related to SLP. Strong system/solution understanding to conduct Fit/Gap. Lead design workshops, implement and deploy Ariba SLP
- Experience in Supplier Request templates process
- Experience in Supplier Registration templates process
- Experience in Supplier Qualification / Dis-Qualification process
- Additional experience in Supplier Performance and Risk processes
- Understanding of integration with SAP S/4 and MDG-S * * Provide input to training materials and support train the trainer approach
- Experience in drafting detailed test scripts for SLP business processes
- Experience in SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance (SLP) with 1-2 end-to-end implementations
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Ernst & Young LLP, is strongly committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young LLP provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Ernst & Young LLP is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please notify us.
Job Type: Contract