Who are we?
Code Ninjas is the nation’s fastest growing kids coding franchise. In our center, kids ages 7-14 learn to code in a fun, non-intimidating way – by playing and building video games they love. Kids have blast and can’t wait to come back. Parents are thrilled as their children gain confidence and new skills including coding, math, logic, and problem-solving, as they progress from white to black belt. Our core promise is, Kids have fun, parents see results. We believe in these words so much that it’s written on the walls in our center.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Center Manager to join our team of dynamic, energetic, forward-thinking minds, working toward our common goal: providing a fun and safe learning environment for children. Are you a passionate, ambitious, dependable, business-minded leader? Do you enjoy taking responsibility for a project and seeing it through to success? This could be the role for you.
· Oversee daily operations of center.
· Follow up on leads, schedule tours and close deals.
· Work with parents to define children’s learning needs.
· Provide center tours while maintaining awareness of students currently in the center.
· Engage with children and families in the center.
· Ensure that parents understand how their child is learning and progressing.
· Engage and oversee coaches/tutors to ensure team needs are met.
· Ensure the center is a fun and safe learning environment for our students.
· Uphold corporate standards with respect to center cleanliness & operational standards.
· Ability to think on the fly and be perceptive to center dynamics.
· Report weekly to executive team on progress.
· Proven work history with children ages 7 and up, and enthusiasm for working with kids.
· Knowledge of business operations, sales, and team leadership.
· Familiarity with technology, Microsoft suite, social media, office equipment.
· Flexible schedule
· Must be fun to work with and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Deadline and detail-oriented. We can't miss dates or overlook customers.
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Job Type: Part-time