Younique is looking for a Media Manager/Copywriter to work within the US Sales team. In this position, you will help manage the strategy and day-to-day media activities for select Younique sales and marketing initiatives. In this role, you will create messaging for all social training mediums and work closely with the US VP of Sales to create a framework for planning and strategy, based on historical and competitive industry insights. Other responsibilities include executing the editorial element of projects throughout the entire production cycle.
- Evolve vision, strategy, planning and process for Younique’s Digital Marketing media campaigns
- Partner with Brand Marketing to determine priorities
- Ensure all copy communicates a consistent voice and style throughout all forms of communications.
- Self-edit and proofread written assets prior to delivery.
- Ensure accuracy of product information and price points, as applicable.
- Streamline, formalize, and socialize paid media co-op process across Brand Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing, and Creative to drive operational efficiencies of co-op marketing planning and execution
- Spearhead strategy presentations and reporting efforts for regular team and leadership updates
- Work closely with Marketing Analytics to define testing plans, measurement frameworks, and audience segmentation strategies
- Identify relevant competitive/industry insights, to make sure Younique maintains leadership in the beauty industry
- Help implement the best tactics and most innovative media opportunities to maximize campaign spend
- BS/BA required-Marketing, Advertising, Emerging Media preferred
- 2+ years of strong digital media strategy/writing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to motivate, influence, educate, and inspire readers and teammates.
- Proven ability writing, editing, and proofing digital assets, printed assets (i.e., catalogs) and other marketing vehicles.
- Partnership leader experience preferred
- Experience working in the Cosmetics Industry strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Media platforms, terms & tools (analytics, measurements, tag management, ad servers, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize, work cooperatively and collaborate with cross-functional teams in fast paced environment
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation, ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects
- Ability to execute at a tactical and strategic level
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including comfort with data
- Comfort with ambiguity around changing priorities and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated success working closely and communicating with senior executive leadership
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 3 years (Preferred)