Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women's and family health, offering continuous, holistic care for fertility and family building through maternity, parenting, pediatrics and menopause. Maven's award-winning digital programs are trusted by leading employers and health plans to reduce costs and drive better maternal health outcomes, as well as enhance DE&I in benefits programs. Founded in 2014 by CEO Kate Ryder, Maven has been recognized as Fast Company's #1 Most Innovative Health Company and has grown to 15 million lives covered. Maven has raised $300 million in funding from leading investors including General Catalyst, Sequoia, Oak HC/FT, Dragoneer Investment Group and Lux Capital.
An award-winning culture working towards an important mission – Maven Clinic is a recipient of over 20 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
About the team:
The Training and Development - Care Delivery team works to ensure that our care delivery teams have the knowledge and resources necessary to thrive in their roles. We design, build, and deliver onboarding, annual and ongoing learning and development experiences that enable frontline team members to deliver quality care and support to our members. Our care delivery teams include care advocates, care support representatives, and over 400 providers, across over 30 specialities. Training and development is also responsible for the knowledge management system that supports efficient and effective resource and information sharing.
We are seeking a Manager, Training and Development to lead our learning delivery team, with a focus on implementing our new hire training program and ongoing learning and development for our frontline team members. This person is skilled in people management, facilitation, needs assessments, project management and using data driven practices to inform learning programs. Do you have a passion for facilitating learning and increasing access to healthcare for women and families? If so, join us!
To make our mission a reality, your skills will be accountable for:
- Actively lead a portfolio of projects focused on driving effectiveness of training and development programs aligned with business priorities.
- Coach and manage Training and Development delivery team to deliver training that drives clinical outcomes and member engagement.
- Assess training and development needs for new hire training, annual training, and skill enhancement training for member facing roles.
- Oversee the facilitation and delivery of internal training for frontline teams, including onboarding, ongoing training, process and product updates. Facilitate training as needed.
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure training and development assets are accurate and up to date.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to strategize the most effective training approach for frontline team members.
- Represent learning and development on strategic projects across care delivery teams.
- Demonstrated end-to-end learning and development project management; initiation, planning and development, implementation, process monitoring, and evaluation/project close.
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Collaborative and consultative approach to work - able to communicate clearly and effectively with key stakeholders and make recommendations to individuals at all levels.
- Experience applying adult learning methodology (ADDIE, SAM, Agile, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data from multiple sources in order to identify themes and develop compelling recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams in fast paced environment
- Resourceful, highly organized self-starter mentality.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to directly solve problems.
- Clinical and/or coaching background.
- Experience building learning programs for clinical/member facing teams.
- Experience in a startup environment.
- 5+ years of experience in a facilitation focused learning and development role.
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $95,000 - $125,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Maven is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Maven is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will never ask for sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For general and additional inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.