Full-timeEstimated: $120,000 - $170,000 a year
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Enterprise Software
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
Stefanini Group is looking for a Cloud Automation Engineer in CA./(remote) You will be a “jack-of-all-trades” - working cross-functionally with Architects, Engineers, Business Analysts, and Service Managers across multiple teams in a rapidly evolving environment - completing design documentation, consulting with other engineers and architects, completing network and server build requests, installing and configuring software, etc. To be successful in this role, you must be an organized self-starter with stellar leadership and communication skills who can work independently building relationships and driving technical solutions from inception to completion. This position requires the candidate to be technically savvy and have a proven ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment and maintain a strong relationship with our customers and partners.
- 3+ years of Cloud/Automation Engineering experience
- 5+ years Unix/Linux administration experience
- Recent, demonstrable experience with automated build and system configuration tools such as Terraform, Packer, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with common AWS services such as S3, EC2, ASG, ELB, SFTP, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Lambda, etc.
- AWS Certification and/or experience utilizing AWS services in a production environment
- Proven ability to design, implement and manage secure, scalable, and reliable cloud infrastructure environments
- Practical experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Configuration as Code (CAC)
- Ability to design, build, manage and operate cloud infrastructure and configuration environments with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code
- Experience with source code management tools such as GIT, SVN, etc.
- Proven depth of knowledge and experience with Python scripting language
- Experience with a variety of other programming languages such as JSON, YAML, Boto3, etc.
- Ability to coordinate and work with diverse groups of subject matter experts
- Strong knowledge of high-availability, load-balancing and failover configurations across application, infrastructure, and platform components
- Understanding of security design for enterprise software systems
- Experience with agile and DevOps in a cloud environment
- Proven ability to write clear and concise technical documents, including design documents, specifications and technology roadmaps
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to work effectively independently or in a team environment
- Strong analytical, collaboration, leadership, critical thinking, multitasking, and time management skills
- Customer/people-focused orientation that drives and informs engagement with partners, leadership and peers
- Ability to influence successfully in a highly matrix or virtual organization
- Demonstrates independent thinking and decision-making abilities
- Ability to quickly receive and process information
- Judgment to escalate risk-based decisions appropriately
- Working knowledge of other technology solutions such as IBM MQ, IBM MFT, IBM IIB, MuleSoft, Messaging brokers, File Transfer, IBM Sterling File Gateway, IBM Connect:Direct, IBM Sterling Proxy, etc.
- Familiarity with the implementation of CI/CD pipelines and test automation within CI/CD is a plus
- Practical experience and knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices and API Management
- Experience with both internally to the organization facing integrations as well as externally facing solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience