Fisher Associates is seeking a trainer who leads and assists in the analysis of training needs, generation of ideas, and the design, development and implementation of training – courses, manuals, simulations, user guides, test scripts, job aids, FAQ documents, Quick Guides, Webcast, Webinars and other web-based tools. This role is responsible for developing all training/course content.
Experience with PeopleSoft in all the following areas:
- Core HR Federal Product using Position Management
Examples of jobs tasks are: ·
- Responsible for a training portfolio of applications and provide training and organizational change management support for those applications.
- Position requires extensive experience with Oracle User Productivity Experience (UPK) & PeopleSoft familiarization
- Develop a detailed plan for the development and delivery of education/training materials
- Conducts training need analysis for each application, including functions, audience, roles and skills, training infrastructure and timing.
- Work with application SMEs, OCM Lead, developers and leadership to identify training needs.
- Design, develop and deliver a variety of training materials as needed, including Instructor-Led Training (ILT), web-based training, user guides, instructor guides, job aids and Quick Guides.
- Assist OCM Lead/Training team in reviewing current training materials and developing a plan for future training needs.
- Develop a method for measuring success of training materials; evaluate collateral and delivery methods.
- Participate in the Change Management process, ensuring alignment of all training collateral with overarching OCM goals and processes.
- Must hold at least an active Interim Secret clearance at a minimum.
- Must have prior experience working with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x (or higher), PeopleTools 8.5x, and Oracle 9.x (or higher).
- Oracle UPK
- Instructional Systems Design and Instructional Systems Strategy (preferred)
About the position/project:
- Long term project with stable team of over 25 Consultants
- Experience on a government contract is a plus
- Must be able to work well in teams (i.e. testers, government leads, developers, functional)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $115,000.00 to $135,000.00 /year