Crisler CPA, PLLC is seeking a Manager to join our Brentwood, TN office. The Manager will focus on supervising tax compliance and accounting engagements and providing advisory services to the firm’s individual, business and fiduciary clients. The Manager will play a key role in management of the Brentwood office and the firm’s practice overall. Success in this position will open a short path to partner.
- Manage workflow by scheduling, gathering information from clients, delegating work to staff, balancing firm workloads, and keeping concerned parties informed regarding engagement status.
- Review federal, state and local income, business and other tax returns, ensuring that firm processes and procedures are followed and that desired quality standards are met.
- Provide tax planning and advisory services to clients proactively and upon demand, performing research, consulting with internal and external resources, and drafting related letters, memorandum and other documents.
- Represent clients in examinations by federal, state and local tax authorities and draft related correspondence.
- Participate in firm and office administration, including client management, professional development, and business development and marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent field required. Master’s degree in accounting or LL.M. degree in tax a plus.
- CPA licensed to practice in Tennessee.
- Five or more years of recent tax experience, preferably in public accounting or a combination of public and corporate accounting.
- Experience with and competence at an intermediate level in federal, state and local income, business and other tax areas for individuals, businesses and other entities.
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and to teach.
About Crisler CPA, PLLC
When you choose Crisler CPA, PLLC, as the place to build your career, you choose a firm committed to delivering the highest quality services to its clients and providing a solid foundation for the professional growth and financial success of its people. We take pride in understanding our clients' goals and providing a range of services to help attain them.
Job Type: Full-time
- Tax: 3 years (Preferred)
- Public Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)