Are you tired of sitting on the sidelines during one of most transformational times in history? Are you looking for a meaningful to work on behalf of a nonprofit to help defend human rights, voting rights, and social justice? Do you enjoy working in the community and engaging people in conversations on important issues?
If yes, then join Grassroots Team and work on behalf of Amnesty International USA.
This is what we offer:
- $18.20 to $20.20 depending on location, and advancement
- First 10 Days paid at training rate of $16.20
- Generous performance-based bonuses
- A meaningful role working with a nonprofit to defend human rights and social justice on behalf of incredible non-profit organization
- Working in the community as a canvasser and engaging people in conversation
- Exciting opportunities to advance rapidly
- Medical coverage (after 90 days)
- Paid time off for sick, vacation, and personal leave (after 20 shifts)
- An extensive and advanced training program at all levels
You do not need experience in canvassing or fundraising but this is what you will be a part of. You will be walking through communities and neighborhoods every day talking to people and engaging them on serious issues, and inspiring them to become part of the movement. You will be raising money, support, and memberships for some of the best nonprofit groups in the world today.
Grassroots Team is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, women, and individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.20 - $20.20 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Washington, DC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)