Greetings! We are seeking Tax Preparers for the 2020 Season. We are providing free training Now as there is no cost involved.
Tax Preparers must start now in advertising themselves.
For instance, your relatives friends and coworkers should know what you prepare taxes so that they can come to someone they know and trust before going elsewhere. This way you are building your clientele up and that's $90 per person or return you file. Preparers are paid when the IRS pays the customer's refund. This can take up to 3 weeks. However, you would have built up/or filed lots of returns when pay day comes. Most of our tax preparers have jobs while easily doing the tax preparer position on the side as the pay is good. Pay is $90 per IRS accepted and funded tax return filed. Our preparers can make thousands of dollars per week depending on how many customers they can build up. Customers are yourself, family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, and strangers. Tax Season is a small window to get customers as people are looking to have their taxes prepared quickly in the season. Its easy to get customers as most people are required to file their taxes. We are a great team and looking for people who are go getters. This is in a way like a mini business for tax preparers. It teaches entrepreneur ship, drive determination, and you work at your own pace. Create your own schedule. Tax Preparation fits into any schedule and is perfect for introverts and extroverts alike.
Job Types: Temporary, Commission
Pay: Up to $100.00 per day
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply