Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us - and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen - there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Our Accounting team is looking for a Senior Analyst in the US Controller’s Group to assist in the Trade Promotions group. As the Trade Accounting Senior Analyst your primary responsibility will be to support proper accounting for the US portfolio of promotional events which will include performing accrual analysis, executing month-end close procedures, and ensuring proper design and operation of internal controls. Additionally, you will be responsible for delivering value-added analysis to the Finance Organization including trade promotion event forecast accuracy. You will also be responsible for interfacing between Business Unit and Sales Finance Leadership to support proper control over Trade Promotion spending.
- Proper accounting for US trade expenses and related liabilities
- Performance of routine and ad hoc reporting supporting Finance Leadership
- Development of new processes as needed by the business to support growth, strategy shifts, and/or “continuous improvement initiatives”
- Participate on various multi-disciplinary teams or projects that facilitate the end-to-end trade promotion process
- Support all financial related audits including compliance, client, internal and external audits and SOX
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- SEC and US GAAP knowledge
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years of public accounting experience, preferably Big 4 or large regional firm
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability to produce high quality work in ambiguous environments, analytically interpret financial information, and improve business processes
- Highly conscientious and proactively seeks to add value
- Optimistic attitude and creative problem solver
- Advanced analytical abilities in Excel with the ability to present clear stories in PowerPoint
- Technology savvy with demonstrated ability to learn systems and processes quickly
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity