Y Media Labs is a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. We create digital products with purpose that have lasting impact on users' lives and clients' businesses.
Through next generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, and Staples develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis & Bangalore.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. But we approach these problems from our mobile roots. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle.
We have delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, partnered with 26 Fortune 500 companies, been responsible for over $60 billion in mobile transactions and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
Portfolio of of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation
Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
We need YOU, as we recently moved into our brand new Redwood Shores Headquarters. We need a bright & enthusiastic individual who can help us with office operations and amplify our company culture.
- Help drive our internal office culture through planning exciting team events around the Silicon Valley and sharing how much fun our team is having on our social media channels
- Responsible for organizing travel arrangements for our employees as it is important for our employees to co-create and host various workshops/meetings with our clients
- Own all office logistics : meet & greet our clients/visitors, ordering our Monday lunches, stock the kitchen with our favorites (& some new cravings), clean the kitchen/office/conference room areas, ordering office supplies, watering the plants, navigating building management issues, contributing to our interior design of our new office and helping the team out with adhoc tasks
- Set up a device cabinet for all our test devices and computers so we can stay organized
- Show off your positivity, passion, professionalism and bright energy every day!
- Assist with multiple ad-hoc projects and business errands, either onsite or offsite as required
- Own and drive special cross-functional projects in support of the company's founders: CEO and President/CTO
- Plan, coordinate, manage and execute varying types of internal and external meetings and events; Strategically manage and maintain complex calendars and schedules
- Orchestrate and drive the management team's process of defining, communicating and tracking progress against departmental goals and objectives
- Develop and manage communication plans around major product launches and deliverables
- Drive effective alignment, coordination and cross-functional collaboration of the team through both group and one-on-one communication
- Excellent work ethic, a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Able to work from our Redwood HQ is essential
- 2+ years of experience within a similar environment driving office operations
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- An energetic go-getter with a bright spirit and a relentless focus on creating an amazing team environment
- A hustle-obsessed individual, one who loves clearing team obstacles and aspiring towards an excellent employee experience