Are you a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and/or an Applied Behavior Analyst (Licensed in Massachusetts)?
Ubuntu Autism may be the place for you to start and/or grow your career in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). We are currently seeking clinical supervisors in the Springfield area for our ABA program supporting children diagnosed with ASD. The clinical supervisor is responsible for the completion of behavioral assessments, short and long term behavioral consultations, and direct treatment as assigned by the Clinical Director.
- Complete Behavioral Assessments to include Functional Assessments.
- Complete Skill Acquisition Assessments including Social & Communications Skills Assessment; VB-MAPP, AFLS.
- Develop individual goals and objectives to be included in the clients’ Initial Treatment Plan.
- Develop written guidelines for behavioral intervention/maladaptive behavioral reduction and skill acquisition plans/programs.
- Collect data for each client during each individual ABA instructional session or as frequently as defined in each of the client’s behavioral intervention/maladaptive behavioral reduction and skill acquisition plans/programs.
- Enter client’s behavioral intervention/maladaptive behavioral reduction and skill acquisition plans/programs data into our client management system.
- Provide training (to families, staff, team members, and individual/agencies contracting for training) in behavioral interventions and applied behavior analysis as assigned by the Clinical Director.
- Develop periodic progress reports.
- Analyze data collected on a weekly basis to determine client’s behavioral intervention/maladaptive behavioral reduction and skill acquisition plan/program effectiveness.
- Supervise and train Behavioral Therapists
- Participation in weekly Team Treatment Planning Meetings for all individuals on assigned caseloads.
- Inform the Clinical Director of all team treatment planning meeting dates and times as they are scheduled, to facilitate supervisory attendance at these meetings.
- Communicate any educational, behavioral, or family concerns to the Clinical Director in a timely manner.
- Participate in staff training as assigned or per agency policy.
- Represent the agency professionally to all stakeholders and in meetings or conferences related to ABA services and/or matters.
- Perform other reasonably related duties, as assigned by the Clinical Director.
- BCBA designation and/or LABA designation
- Master's degree in Education, ABA, or related field
- 2+ years of providing ABA services
- 1+ year of supervising Behavior Therapists
- Education Assistance Program up to $5,000 Annually
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance up to $5,000 Annually
- Dental, Vision and Wellness program through Aflac
- Mileage reimbursement
- Pay for travel time between work sites
- Wellness reimbursement
We are dedicated to enhancing and enriching the quality of life for individuals and families impacted and affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our dynamic team provides in-home evidence-based Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy designed to meet the unique needs of each individual child we work with. At Ubuntu, I am because we are means that our success is entwined with the success of the families we support.
Ubuntu does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed protected classes
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $70.00 to $80.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Worcester, MA (Preferred)
- LABA (Required)
- BCBA (Required)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours per week: