- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
BAS Field Engineer/Technician
Everest Energy & Control Technologies, LLC – Lisle, IL
Everest Energy & Control Technologies, LLC is a building automation systems (BAS) contractor and building automation services company serving Chicago and northern Illinois, providing turnkey design, engineering, installation and programming for HVAC systems. The company provides easy to use open web based control systems using the Tridium Niagara N4 Framework. We are a factory dealer for the Siemens line of HVAC controls products. Everest specializes in HVAC Control, BAS System Modernization, System Efficiency Improvements, Service and Energy Monitoring Agreements.
Performs assigned system commissioning tasks using configuration and commissioning tools. Troubleshoots and resolves basic HVAC mechanical, electrical, and controls problems. Responds to warranty calls.
- Loads system-level controller software.
- Performs basic commissioning and system diagnostics from system-level controllers to end devices (i.e. sensors, actuators, etc) and completes all required commissioning documentation.
- Keeps management and contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
- Calibrates systems requiring basic electronic test equipment.
- Completes paperwork including but not limited to time sheets and on-sitedocumentation.
- Documents changes and provides information for as-built documentation.
- Communicates with the contractor or customer upon arrival and before leaving thework site.
- Adheres to safety standards. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractorsafety * Other duties as assigned.
- Electrical control systems and associated experience.
- HVAC experience preferred.
- Software and hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Must have a commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Must have excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills.
- You must be able to pass a background check, reference check and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
- Lisle, IL 60532 (Required)