Seeking a creative and dependable production artist/graphic designer for apparel to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able and willing to perform the following tasks:
- Read and interpret work orders according to customer’s specifications.
- Monitoring a daily production agenda, and staying on top of required tasks needed to fulfill the day and following day(s)
- Create art and generate cohesive proof to send to the customer.
- After art is approved prepare separations
- Communicate on regular basis with Managers via email or in person
- Prepare production files for screen print.
- Managing workflow, problem-solving, customer service. - Must pay strict attention to detail: proofing, spelling, grammar, alignment, etc. - Must have a hands-on approach to project management.
- Willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize, prioritize, and manage clients and work.
- Able to prioritize multiple projects, and ability to work under deadlines.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent work experience). - Strong leadership abilities, communication skills, teamwork capabilities, problem-solving skills, rapid-learning abilities, and self-motivation.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop-Website Design on a PC platform.
- Ability to multi-task, absorb, and share information.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Reliable, punctual, and responsible.
- Good basic math skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Part-time