Blue Chip Marketing Worldwide is an independent, fully-integrated, global marketing company that unites healthcare, retail, and brand marketers to achieve remarkable business results. We create and execute integrated marketing, communications ideas and solutions.
We exist to give incredible people the opportunity to make a difference.
- Kind & Compassionate
- Pride of Ownership & Accountability
The Manager, Retail Ecommerce, will be responsible for building, managing, and developing strategic plans across the full ecosystem of retailer platforms in partnership with cross-functional teams within the agency. You will develop full function retailer ecommerce plans including but not limited to media, content, SEO, and product analytics designed to achieve client KPI goals. Your involvement from planning, execution, and reporting will be an essential part of the continuous level of the exceptional service we provide our clients.
The Manager, Retail Ecommerce will also continuously challenge them self, their client counterparts, and colleagues to develop relevant, original and impactful digital ideas and solutions for our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the mission, vision, values and culture principles of Blue Chip Marketing
- Develop strategies on retailer marketplaces such as Walmart, Kroger, Amazon, Albertson-Safeway, Target, Kohls, The Home Depot, CVS, Walgreens, and more
- Set-up and manage client campaigns on self-serve platforms on applicable retailers along with managed direct buys through AMG, WMG, Roundel, Quotient, The Home Depot, and other relevant retailers
- Provide new point of views on the fast-moving retail ecommerce space by working with internal stake holders to update current clients and prospects on new opportunities.
- Develop insights and actions that demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client’s goals, platform capabilities, and results
- Develop comprehensive strategies for increasing performance for clients KPIs utilizing paid media tactics
- Work in partnership with the Associate Director of Biddable Media to develop client strategies, educate the agency on Retailer ecommerce strategies and need to know information
- In tandem with Blue Chip’s Analytic team, provide insights on retailer performance that can be incorporated with recurring and final reporting updates
- Continuously optimizes campaigns based on client KPIs, identifying deeper learnings & implications
- Stay abreast of changing trends in the industry and across all platforms; taking note of results we’ve seen within the agency across all clients to guide future recommendations
- Communicate effectively and facilitate presentations to clients and agency counterparts
- Measure impact and effectiveness of various communication channels and formats using quantitative and qualitative media metrics
- Ensure all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory and federal regulations
- Utilize biddable media processes and stay abreast of team requirements around pacing, campaign tracking, and other relevant team documents
- Participate in Integrated Media, Biddable Media team trainings and cross-discipline education sessions
- Maintain up to date weekly time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy
- Must be able to occasionally work on weekends and holidays when necessary
- Must be able to travel occasionally overnight and on weekends
BC Worldwide Qualities
To be successful, every Blue Chip employee should possess the following qualities:
- Attitude & Commitment – you are a passionate, resourceful and productive achiever that is a pleasure to be around
- Priority Setting – you define clear action steps and manage expectations of others
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving – you recognize the relevancy of your ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on your team
- Dependability – you are self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget
- Leadership Ability – you take initiative, motivate others and assume accountability for your actions
- Communication – you use organized, constructive communication to facilitate great work
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- 2+ years experience in retailer ecommerce marketing.
- 1+ years experience in developing, planning or executing product listing ads on retailer sites like Amazon, Walmart, or Kroger.
- Working knowledge of bid management tools like Kenshoo, PromoteIQ, Quotient a plus
- Experience executing or developing strategies on Walmart, Kroger, Albertson-Safeway, The Home Depot, or Target a plus.