We are looking for a leader to train the next generation of Diesel Technicians. We are seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Diesel Technician Trainer to join our team. The primary purpose of the development program is to mentor and guide less experienced technicians into becoming proficient and high-quality dealer technicians. As a Diesel Technician Trainer, you will play a pivotal role in the structured development of aspiring technicians, guiding them through a comprehensive training program and ensuring their readiness to meet the rigorous standards of our dealership.
- Minimum five years experience as a Dealership Diesel Technician
- Must be Master Certified by a Major OEM (Freightliner, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Mack, Volvo)
- Strong understanding of warranty repair procedures
- Proven experience as a Diesel Technician in all disciplines
- Strong technical expertise in diagnosing and repairing diesel engines and associated components.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment.
- Commitment to maintaining high-quality service and adherence to OE Manufacturer and Dealership Quality Standards.
- Willingness to mentor and guide less experienced technicians.
- Relevant certifications and training in diesel engine repair and maintenance.
If you are passionate about training and developing the next generation of skilled Diesel Technicians and have a strong commitment to maintaining industry standards, we invite you to apply for this role and be a part of our dynamic team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person