The Dish on Charlotte Russe
Named after the French dessert, Charlotte Russe began its sweet journey in 1975 with the first store opening in Carlsbad, California. Putting a spotlight on women in their teens and early twenties and focusing on trendy, affordable clothes, shoes, jewelry, and accessories, Charlotte Russe grew quickly from 35 stores in Southern California to 500+ stores across the United States and Puerto Rico.
We believe that everyone can make a difference and everyone has a voice. Charlotte Russe is a dynamic, creative, and intensively collaborative environment that believes an open, honest, and supportive approach empowers our people to be their best. Join the team and see what a difference you can make!
The Sales Associate creates an exciting, fun, and friendly Charlotte Russe customer experience and inspires our girl to be amazing every day. The Sales Associates shares the latest trends and promotions with our customer keeping her informed on all the current styles. The Sales Associate maintains a clean and organized store making it easy for her to find just what she is looking for. The Sales Associate anticipates what our girl needs and responds quickly.
- Supports a great customer experience by servicing every customer with the Charlotte Russe ICON experience
- Always acts in a respectful manner to customers, managers, and peers
- Covers key areas of the store including shoes, fitting room, and cash wrap ensuring that we never make her wait
- Complies with all Charlotte Russe policies and procedures
- Completes all training as required
- Efficiently executes all store tasks within company guidelines as assigned by store management
- Assists store management in completing floor sets, markdowns, promotions and windows as requested
- Follows all cash register policies and procedures
- Practices Loss Prevention awareness and drives reducing shrink through servicing the customer and supporting a culture of honesty
- Demonstrates knowledge of merchandise trends, current marketing campaigns, and in-store promotions and consistently executes marketing, promotional and visual best practices
- Maintains neat and organized stock in both front of store and backrooms including straightening, hanging, sizing, and merchandising
- Participates in cleaning of the store, including vacuuming, dusting, and spot cleaning of windows, racks and mirrors, etc.
- Is knowledgeable of and follows all store safety procedures
For Foxwood Outlet Center in Mashantucket, CT and Phoenix Premium Outlet in Chandler AZ, Native Americans receive preference in hiring in accordance with Tribal Law.
Required Skills and Abilities
Ability to provide exceptional customer service
Ability to manage multiple tasks
High sense of urgency
Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Ability to conduct self in a professional and respectful manner with customers and employees
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Customer service experience preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the Sales Associate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands for firm and strong grasping; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The Sales Associate is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Sales Associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.
These physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Sales Associate position. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Sales Associate must maintain availability that meets the needs of the business, is available to work peak days and shifts, and allows for flexibility in scheduling.