We have an immediate opening for a Registered Dietitian.
Kindred Hospital San Gabriel Valley is an 76-bed long-term acute care hospital, we offer the same critical care that patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our team plays a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients. We are located just over 2 miles outside of downtown West Covina, and right down the street from Covina Square Shopping Center at: 845 North Lark Ellen, West Covina, CA 91791.
As a Registered Dietitian you will:
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of the nutrition care of the patients in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local standards and regulations, clinical guidelines, and policies and procedures. Provides oversight in coordination with the Culinary Services Manager to ensure that safe and accurate food service is provided to the patients.
As a Registered Dietitian you will have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in dietetics or nutrition related field
- Registration from the Commission on Dietetics Registration (www.cdrnet.org)
- Licensure and/or certification from the State Licensing Board for Dieticians
- Food Protection Manager Certification from an ANSI-CFP accredited program
- Two years experience in acute care hospital, preferred.**Registered dietitians awaiting approval of State Licensing board allows. Provisional dietitians must have all documentation in a medical record co-signed by a state licensed dietician.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Pet insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Wellness program
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location