Work for very prestigious consulting firm, with an international presence. Very professional office, great company culture. Their clients are many you read about in the news. Great Tech and Biotech companies among many others. You will be the face of the office and once you learn the initial job you will be given more responsibilities, back up the EAs, perhaps light support for a junior member of the staff.
- Provide high level support and back up coverage to EA team for candidate reports, preparing meeting agendas, candidate recruiting and client monthly reports.
- Manage reception area; including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in person requests for information.
- Maintain executive managers’ calendars by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, and domestic and international travel.
- Pick up and sort daily incoming correspondence and deliver sort mail to addressees.
- Develop and utilize effective filing and retrieval systems, and maintain office supplies by placing orders and evaluating new products.
- Filing expense reports for executive directors and candidates via Concur.
- Assist facilities with any other related tasks, and provide coverage when one of the team members is out of the office.
- Coordinate catering needs for office along with maintaining kitchen pantry.
- Tidy all visitor rooms, conference rooms and videoconference rooms after each use;
- Pick up and distribute office mail, newspapers, FedEx, UPS and other packages and post mail each day;
- Responsible for maintaining/ordering all office supplies, production room materials, café grocery orders and other materials, as requested;
- Facilitate service calls on office equipment and maintain required meter readings for copiers, postage machine, binding equipment, AED machine and individual office printers;
- Assist EA staff with the coordination/preparation (set-up/breakdown) of client, and other visitor meetings taking place within the office, to include catering requirements for office, client and/or search committee meetings;
- Provide administrative assistance to consultants, visiting consultants, administrative manager and EA staff to include:
Document creation (progress reports, candidate presentations, candidate reimbursements and other routine correspondence).
Creating FedEx/UPS labels;
Arranging courier service;
Handle education verification, to include updating the records in the Firm’s database to reflect status;
Other collateral duties, as required, by the administrative manager.
- Serve as primary videoconference coordinator, which includes responding to and managing all email and calendar requests for videoconferences, conference rooms and other office space; ensuring all meetings are added to appropriate Outlook calendars; ensuring required forms are completed and/or received, and connecting/disconnecting videoconferences for all visitors and/or office staff, as appropriate.
- Send an internal office email each afternoon announcing all guests/events for the following day.
Good MS Office Skills, strong proofing and editing, the career progression could be to EA down the road. Great benefits, bonus is 15% and fully paid med, dental, vision, three weeks vacation and both 401k and contribution to pension..great package ..this is a very prestigious company. One must be very polished and professional. Previous office experience is required..1-3 years of exp.
Please send your resume and your linkedin profile for consideration
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year