Get to Know Mayesh:
At Mayesh, we pride ourselves on being a leading distributor in the wholesale flower industry by providing beautiful and unique flowers to many of the country's top wedding and event florists and offering exceptional customer service. We are a dynamic, family-owned company, currently employing more than 400 team members across 19 branches in ten states with continued growth planned over the next 5 years!
What to Expect from Mayesh:
We believe that Mayesh employees are the foundation of our past, current and future success. Our promise to you is that we will provide an environment that embraces diversity and encourages individual creativity and growth. You will have opportunities to work and learn in a challenging, yet fun and rewarding environment, collaborating with some of the best in the industry to bloom in your career!
As a Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate, you will play a pivotal role in Mayesh operations in ensuring that our locations and customers receive gorgeous, fragrant fresh flowers that meet and exceed the quality standards that our customers have come to expect. Drivers will safely operate a van or light truck to deliver and pick-up product. You must possess a positive attitude and an ability to interact with clients and co-workers in a professional and friendly manner.
How You’ll Perform the Role:
1.) Safely drive and operate Mayesh issued delivery vehicle.
2.) Responsible for loading and unloading van/truck, maintaining logs of all deliveries.
3.) Ensure accuracy of order information prior to pick-up and/or delivery.
4.) Assist warehouse team in organizing docks for timely/efficient deliveries.
5.) Perform safety inspections on vehicles; communicate vehicle issues to supervisor and transportation team.
6.) Assist in performing general warehouse duties, including but not limited to shipping, receiving, unloading trucks, order preparation, inventory, and warehouse maintenance.
7.) Process orders per branch guidelines.
8.) Other duties as needed.
Our Must Haves:
- Experience driving and operating cargo vans and/or box trucks highly preferred.
- Valid Class C driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Willingness to work a shift that includes overtime, weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Ability to frequently lift, move and shift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work in large, walk-in refrigerators.
- Ability to stand, crouch, kneel, sit, and walk for the duration of your shift (less applicable break periods).
- Adhere to the Mayesh “Code of Honor”.
Extras to Help you Stand Out – These are not required for you to be eligible to apply
- Delivery Van Driver: Experience with commercial delivery.
- Experience with route management.
- Knowledgeable in the flower Industry.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Supplemental Insurance Offerings
401K with Company Match
PTO and Sick Time
Discounts on Flowers
Happiness and Smiles!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA 90045: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person