St. Luke’s Health System in Boise is seeking a part time .5 RN Circulator to join our Operating Room Surgical Services Team. Position will work 40 hours per pay period.
The Boise Operating room serves all specialties outside CVOR and L&D. We are the largest OR in the system and support the highest acuity patient population in Pediatric Trauma, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Robotics, ENT, OMF, Plastics, Urology, Bariatrics and General surgery. We have a fast-paced environment that encourages teamwork and fosters ongoing growth. Our facility is co-located with both the regions Children’s Hospital and the Cancer Institute.
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 1+ years RN experience in surgical services/operating room highly preferred.
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
***Please note – This Registered Nurse position is for nurses with 1+ years of RN experience. We currently have our “STAR Nurse Residency New Grad RN (< 12 mo. Exp.)” positions open. Please search for “STAR Nurse Residency” on our careers portal to be considered for current openings.*
Why St. Luke's:
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
- Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city—both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.*
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke’s Health System_ | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays_ | _Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org_
St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
* Location: 190 E Bannock St, Boise, ID 83712*
Location: 190 E Bannock St, Boise, ID 83712
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations