Are you a PTA who is seeking autonomy to schedule patients at your convenience, along with great pay? Reclaim work-life balance by joining us!
The Rehab Exchange staffing company's Physical Therapy Clinical Manager will provide training for PTA's looking to transition to home care or already in-home care seeking more work.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide direct physical therapy in accordance with the physician’s plan of care.
- Treat patients to relieve pain, restore function to maintain maximum performance.
- Directs patients in active and passive therapeutic exercises, muscle reeducation, gait and functional training, transfer activities and prosthetic training.
- Ability to utilize physical agents, including, but not be limited to heat, cold, water, light, electricity, ultrasound and massage.
- Ability to instruct patients in care and use of wheelchairs, braces, crutches, canes, and prosthetic or orthotics devices.
- Great Pay!
- Flexible schedule
- Streamline documentation process
Rehab Exchange was founded in the year 2000 by a physical therapy clinician. Since then, we have been providing therapy and nursing services to various health care clinics and agencies nationwide. Our candidates choose to work with Rehab Exchange because of the respect, integrity, and resources we provide designed to support their careers. We aim to build trust and lasting relationships with each client and candidate we work with.
Visit our website:
Successful completion of accredited physical therapy assistant or equivalent program. Certified in the state of Virginia. Prior Kinnser EMR experience (preferred) - training will be provided Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: On the road