Are you looking for a part-time summer position that will allow you to gain valuable hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment? Would you also like to have a guaranteed three-day weekend all summer? Look no further!
True Manufacturing is looking to hire temporary summer employees at our manufacturing plants in Bowling Green, Mexico, Pacific and O’Fallon, MO beginning in May 2020! Our summer temps will work a 9-hour shift, 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday or Monday, Wednesday & Thursday) for a 10-week duration.
In addition to earning an hourly rate of $15/hr., all temps will be eligible for a $250 attendance bonus if they do not miss more than one day of work (9 hours) at the end of their 10-week tenure! That means you could earn up to $4,300 this summer!
If you're interested in getting your career started on the right track, join the team at True Manufacturing today!
- Lift and move materials and parts weighing up to 60 pounds as needed for production.
- Frequent physical lifting, bending, twisting and stooping, and repetitive hand motions including gripping, grasping, pushing, pulling and bending.
- Operate presses and other large machinery.
- Perform production tasks requiring repetitive hand movements.
- Assemble parts using appropriate hand tools such as air guns, power drills and power screw drivers.
- Handle and manipulate sheet metal parts.
- Clean parts and finished models to remove oils and residues from inside and outside of unit.
- Perform other production duties as assigned and instructed by supervisor.
- Work in a team environment and maintain professional communication.
- Must be physically able to stand for nine hours of the workday on a cement floor.
- Must follow all company safety rules, wear safety glasses, ear plugs and other necessary safety equipment to prevent injuries.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions and possess basic arithmetic skills.
- Must be able to work efficiently and repetitively with hands and have physical strength, stamina and coordination to perform duties.
- Must be able to move to any part of the plant where needed to maintain production.
- Prior experience working with tools is a plus.
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contingent on company paid background check and physical.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $15.00 /hour