Izzy & Liv is an independent online retailer and lifestyle brand dedicated to celebrating women of color and the things they love. Our mission is to celebrate, inspire and uplift women of color with products and services that have her in mind.
About the Role
We're looking for a talented Graphic Artist to join our team, with the creative freedom to create eye-popping work. We need you to dive in and create content that grabs attention and increases sales. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects and we need someone who can adapt quickly and move fast.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Bring:
Must be able to travel to the Matawan, NJ office for meetings. This position can be part-time, full-time or contract depending on experience and skillset.
· Ability to think and work creatively in a start-up atmosphere
· Daily impact on a growing company dedicated to celebrating and uplifting women of color
· Paid Company holidays paid vacation and sick days (for part-time and full-time employees)
· Flexible schedule
· Free Brown Sugar Box subscription and steep employee discount
·Free snacks and beverages
· Casual work environment
If you’re interested in this opportunity please include a COVER LETTER outlining the following:
· Tell us in 2-3 sentences why you’re the person for this position.
· Name one thing you like about the Izzy & Liv brand or explain why you want to work here
· Include your resume
Only applicants who provide a portfolio of design work will be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract