Merakey is currently seeking a Part Time Administrative Assistant - 20hrs/week ($14.28/hr) to join our Behavioral Health Services Division in our Stroudsburg, PA program location.
- Maintain office activities, schedule appointments, calendars, respond to inquiries, complete record requests, handle correspondence, process documents, verify information and provide assistance to the public in completing forms or providing full range of secretarial services, or by designee.
- Maintain accurate information on open cases and make appropriate changes, file, type, sort and route mail, log information, etc as assigned.
- Perform housekeeping activities for the site such as vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms on a regular and routine basis.
- Participate in cross training with other specialists as deemed necessary by supervisor.
- May perform other duties as required or assigned.
Position summary or overview. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- This position works with and adhere to the safety and welfare of consumers in the residential programs including mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional health.
- This individual participates in direct care responsibilities and participates in the treatment planning process
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Requisition # 46691
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at email@example.com
- Associates Degree Preferred OR Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent with 3 years clerical experience (preferred).
- Must have knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience with electronic medical record preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled