TOP Group is a specialist recruiting company that assists international business in a broad spectrum of fields, ranging from manufacturing, information technology, energy, government agent, and beyond.
We have offices in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Mexico City, Leon, Monterrey, and recently opened our new office in Houston, TX.
Currently we are seeking candidates for Full-Time Recruiting Consultant or Recruiting Assistant position in our Houston Office.
【Recruiting Consultant or Recruiting Assistant】
Company: TOP Houston (Recruiting Agency)
Location: Houston, TX.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday. 9:00AM to 6:00PM.
Salary: DOE (Base) + Placement Commission
- Entry level candidates welcome: training will be provided
- Recruiting Consultant will learn Recruiting Techniques and Human Resources related policies and provide services to our clients.
- Find candidates through various sources, and facilitate the hiring process.
- Consult with clients to provide staffing and HR consulting services.
- Prospecting new business opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Bachelor's Degree (BS or BA) is preferred.
- Able to work under pressure and fast paced environment.
- Able to work as a team member.
- Positive mind set to learn new things and overcome obstacles.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel).
- No recruiting experience is required. (There will be a training).
- Must be able to travel up to 20% (Recruiting Consultant)
- Valid US driver's license. (Recruiting Consultant)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
****If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.****
Job Type: Full-time