Founded in 1990, Force1One is one of the country’s leading retail merchandising organizations. We offer a complete range of quality in-store merchandising services and campaigns for a diverse group of fortune 500 clients.
Force1One is seeking a Retail Merchandiser for a mass account.
Schedule: Tuesdays and Fridays; Approximately 15-20 hours per week.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Flexible Availability.
- Willing to start as soon as possible.
- Computer/smart phone for reporting work on company website
- Previous grocery pack out experience
As a Retail Merchandiser, you will perform continuity work, which requires you to pack out new shipments and create displays. In this role, you must be flexible according to the accounts needs. We offer convenient online and mobile reporting, and bi-weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Travel to assigned store per weekly schedule.
- Work with Receiving Department to locate product.
- Bring product to floor and pack out onto shelves.
- Return excess product to stockroom and clean up your area before leaving the store.
- Complete (web based) accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Previous retail experience is required
- The ability to read a Planogram is a must.
- Strong self-management skills. Ability to work alone as well as be a team player.
- Ability to complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally to Force1One management and externally with customers.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others
- Proven record working in a mass environment.
- No open toe shoes, no shorts, no shirts with any type of printing.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)