Aero Operating LLC (Aero) is currently seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their growing team at their office in Westbury, NY.
Who we are:
Aero is a leading snow removal company and an innovator in snow melting performing commercial snow removal/melting in major airports, cities, municipalities, shopping malls, sports complexes, shipping terminals and commercial sites for more than 30 years. In addition, through its other lines of business and brands including American Sweeping, Dejana Industries and Spartan Paving, Aero performs street sweeping and catch basin cleaning services, solid waste management and recycling as well as paving and paving services for commercial businesses and municipalities.
About the role:
The Contracts Administrator will review and process all contract bids and renewals. They will prepare, examine, analyze, negotiate, and review contracts that involve the purchase or sale of goods and services, materials, supplies, or products.
What you’ll do:
Our ideal candidate:
- Develop contract proposals to support organizational goals.
- Review contract estimates, including proposed materials, production costs and determine whether they seem reasonable and accurate.
- Monitor all contract deadlines and conditions to ensure timelines are kept and all relevant information has been met.
- Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date.
- Write contract letters and other communications and notices.
- Attend meetings to assess progress on projects which are in motion and take detailed notes to share with stakeholders.
- Create regular status reports regarding progress on projects.
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Compose and reviews language of contracts to meet company standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years as a contract administrator or similar role
- 4 year degree preferred, commensurate experience accepted
- General Knowledge of contract management software
- Proficient in Excel Spreadsheets
- Procurement experience a plus
Skills and Abilities
What we offer:
- Works with a sense of urgency and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills in conflict management and maintaining confidentiality
- Strong problem solving, data analysis and evaluation skills
- Versatile & flexible, with the ability to work within changing priorities.
- Competitive salary range commensurate with experience
- Medical benefits, 401K, PTO, Short term & Long Term Disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- The opportunity to grow with a company as they grow
Please submit your resume via the "APPLY NOW" button
Equal Opportunity Employer