PFG Customized Distribution meets the special needs of some of America’s most recognized national chain restaurants, including Cracker Barrel, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster and Ruby Tuesday. Providing customized attention and a centralized contact for product lines, menu changes and account coordination, PFG Customized Distribution serves customers across the United States and in more than 40 countries.
Join our team! Great pay and advancement opportunities at Performance Food Group!
Call 844-PFG-JOBS Today!!!
The Shipping Supervisor position will perform the following duties:
- Responsible for supervising personnel receiving product, pulling orders, loading trucks for next-day delivery, and processing paperwork relating to product delivery.
- Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and performs any duty assigned to best serve the company.
- Supervises the administrative staff including: hiring, scheduling, providing training and guidance, establishing job standards and evaluating performance.
- Ensures timely, accurate and complete order pulling for all orders pulled during the shift.
- Ensures all orders are loaded in their entirety and in proper stop sequence on the assigned truck and trailer, and completes all necessary paperwork.
- Ensures all product received during the shift is stocked properly and that first-in/first-out warehouse procedures are followed for all stock rotation.
- Demonstrates a strong service quality ethic through personal example.
- Ensures that all associates have a thorough understanding of their individual roles in meeting or exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Coordinates pick planning in conjunction with the Manager, Warehouse.
- Utilization of Company's warehouse management system and other technologies available to maximize productivity.
- Handles building security to include locking warehouse and setting alarms after the night shift.
- Ensures the safe operation of all material handling.
- Complies with Company’s health and safety programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 2 - 4 Years of Warehouse experience or related experience.
- Associates/2-year technical degree in Business management, logistics or related area.
- 4 - 6 Years of Warehouse experience within foodservice industry.
- Supervisory experience.
PFG offers the following opportunities:
- Work 5 days a week
- Great Benefits
- 401K with company match
- 2 weeks paid vacation, 6 paid holidays & 4 paid personal day per year
PFG Customized Distribution is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants, who are eligible for employment, will be considered for advertised job opportunities without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time