About Westlake Pro
Westlake Pro sells, designs, and integrates audio workflow solutions for the brightest names and companies in the entertainment industry.
You will work with the latest technology and equipment in addition to consulting with new and up and coming talent as well as household names and companies that have driven the Music, Film, and Television industry for decades.
The biggest names in entertainment come to Westlake Pro for one main reason, to fulfill their passion and pursuit for perfection in what we do, audio!
Job Summary and Responsibilities
A/V installation and integration for the following markets: Music Production, Audio for Film and TV Post Production, Sound Reinforcement, Gaming, and Conference Rooms.
- At least 4 years of experience in engineering and/or installing various audio workflow scenarios in a professional environment
- Basic understanding of audio physics principals and engineering workflows
- Excellent time management skills
- Adaptability to new technology and changing requests from clients
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Outstanding ability as a solution-based creative thinker
Candidates applying for this position should display a very high degree of experience and knowledge in all of the following areas:
- Signal Flow
- Installation, setup, and configuration of AV equipment including: racks, cabling, LCD Projectors, Video Conferencing, etc.
- Wiring and wire terminations
- A/V troubleshooting
- Patch Bay design
- Immersive Audio, especially Dolby Atmos
- Harman Hi-Q Net / Audio Architect Programming
- Q-SYS Designer Programming
- Networking/IT infrastructure
- DANTE Routing / Configuration
- All Avid products, including MTRX and DADman
- Pro Tools HD hardware and professional audio interfaces
- DAW software, especially Pro Tools
- Various Mixer/Control Surfaces
- Mac and Windows operating systems
- Installation and configuration of software products, plugins, and libraries
- Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other equipment
- Ability to kneel, crouch, or crawl for extended periods of time
- Comfort with heights and small spaces
- Ability to lift and transport equipment up to 50 lbs
- In some cases, evening and weekend work is also required
- Driving to job sites
If you’re the right person for this job, Westlake Pro wants to speak with you!
Pay rate offered is commensurate to skill and experience level.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
We follow all CDC guidelines pertaining to COVID-19 precautions.
- wiring and termination: 2 years (Preferred)
- Integration: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place