Love basketball?! Then this is your chance to get paid while working in the sport. This is your chance to join the ZogSports Team!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
As a ZogSports REFEREE you will assist the ZogSports Team in helping our participants have the “highlight of their week,” by making sure game operations run smoothly, are as fun as possible, and always incorporate both our social feel and charity aspects. We’re looking for fun, team players who are reliable and organized, care about their work, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Available to consistently work on a weeknight 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Passionate about sports, and especially knowledgeable about basketball and its basic rules?
- Strong in communication and problem solving skills?
- Fun, outgoing, and social?
Do you want to:
- Be an AMBASSADOR for ZogSports, promoting a fun and social experience at every game?
- Manage all ON-SITE LOGISTICS including; arriving 10-15 minutes before games start, set-up, potentially helping bring equipment, treating rented facilities with respect and sending in game reports?
- Resolve on-site disputes calmly?
- Learn the ZogSports’ Rules and way of handling situations?
- Help improve the quality of all ZogSports activities?
- REFEREE games?
If you answered “YES” you may be ready to join the TEAM!
- Referee Games - Referee 1 or more basketball shifts per week. 3-4 hours each night you want to ref.
- Equipment Inventory - Maintain equipment inventory at facilities and report needs to managers after each shift
- Customer Service – Deliver a fun and fair experience for our players and report feedback to managers
- Brand Ambassador - Be a representative of the ZogSports brand and get players excited about the ZogSports community
- Sport-specific knowledge, experience playing or refereeing
- Referee certification is not required for this position
- Interest working in, and contributing to, a fun/active work environment
- Team Player
- You Own It!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour