For over 50 years, Kustom US has provided emergency property restoration and construction services to residential, commercial, industrial and governmental property owners through facilities located throughout the US.
The Contract Coordinator function at Kustom is to create and follow construction contracts from start to finish, which includes mortgage paperwork, invoicing, change orders, punch list, certificate of completion and final payment. Ensure billing and collecting is done so that we stay cash positive on jobs.
- Job Set Up –Work with Sales Team, Insurance and Mortgage Companies to set up jobs.
- Prepare and track receipt of signed contracts
- Enter and maintain job information in Sage accounting software and production websites.
- Create and enter Budgets
- Manage all aspects of mortgage company claims process
- Invoice jobs per construction contracts and /or mortgage company terms.
- Produce subcontract agreements.
- Track all owner change orders including supplements
- Prepare and distribute job Cost Detail reports
- Assist with Home Depot Statements
- Prefer three years of contract administrative and project management support within a fast-paced construction/insurance restoration or claims management environment.
- Must have excellent data entry and mathematical skills.
- Strong excel and other Microsoft applications are required; experience with Sage is a plus.
- The chosen applicant must be able to work independently and handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes 401k, medical insurance, dental insurance, paid company holidays, vacation and more.
Job Type: Full-time
- Claims Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Construction/Insurance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Alpharetta, GA (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: