CACI International Inc. is currently hiring Credentialed Background Investigators.
At CACI, background investigation is more than research and reports; it's your chance to contribute to the safety and security of our nation in the company of colleagues who value trust and integrity above all else.
CACI fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality, and professionalism. Our staff has been an industry-leading provider of federal background investigations for the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) since 2004 and employs full-time and part-time investigators in all 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive interviews with subjects, employers, associates, references, and other knowledgeable individuals and review appropriate records to obtain facts to resolve all material issues in a case or to establish the background, reputation, character, suitability, or qualifications of the subject under investigation
- Document all information received and submit a detailed report of investigation within a strict timeline
- Hold a current T5/SSBI (will not be waived)
- Served as badge a credentialed Background Investigator supporting OPM/NBIB and holds a SID (will not be waived)
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, plus 0-2 years of experience
- A sense of mission in support of national security initiatives
- An impeccable work ethic, integrity, and can-do attitude
- A current driver's license, reliable personal vehicle, and willingness to travel up to a 100-mile radius daily in support of assignments
- A home office equipped with high-speed Internet (LAN line required as wireless is unauthorized)
- A personal computer compatible with Microsoft applications (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Ability to walk, type, sit, or stand for long periods of time
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, such as typing detailed reports 1-20 pages in length
- Ability to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test
- Completion of a pre-selection process and an eight-week OPM New Investigator Training course (that includes at least three weeks in Chantilly, VA)
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a favorable SSBI
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.